Posted on in News
How to make your apartment development stand out
Now more than ever, it appears that apartment developments are popping up all over the place to keep pace with the growing demand for housing. While this boom is good business for developers, it also means more competition. The key is to stand out before ground is broken on your new site, and that begins with your signage.
Size does matter
If your development is a large building of over 100 apartments, you should be pulling out all the stops with your signage. You need to get your name in front of as many people as possible to fill up your empty apartment spaces. As a minimum, you should have:
- Fence Hoarding – This can serve as valuable advertising space around your construction site.
- Lightboxes and Illuminated 3D lettering - Attract attention to your development any time of day with eye-catching LED or fluorescent lights.
- Banners – These durable signs can be placed just about anywhere and resist fading for up to 3 years.
Your display suite is an essential sales tool for your development, so make sure that your signage maximises the sales potential. Invest in signage such as:
- Panoramic banners – If your building is going to have incredible views, make sure to put these on display.
- Acrylic panels – Use these as an alternative to wall vinyls to give your floor plans or renders added punch.
- Fabricated lettering – Make your display suite stand out from the moment prospects enter with high impact logos and branding.
This display suite in West Melbourne, fitted out by Briner, is well presented throughout with acrylic panels, a 2m neon sign and an attention grabbing panoramic banner.
Contact Briner today about our urban density services.